David & Dustin's World of Warcraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David & Dustin's World of Warcraft Server

World of Warcraft

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

uh..i might have to say sorry to you guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-03-19

uh..i might have to say sorry to you  guys Empty
PostSubject: uh..i might have to say sorry to you guys   uh..i might have to say sorry to you  guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 8:04 pm

um..sorry you guys expecially ravi and brian who rav just got his gm status and brian was about too..the server may not come back because of a little problem with the server if you have anything to say to david i dont know what his email address is but his SN on here is DavidS and his other SN on AOL INSTANT MESSANGER is Grimreaper9(maybe has two p"s)......i believe we will be starting up a Star Wars Galixies server

Dustin
Back to top Go down
https://danddserver.niceboard.com
arv

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: uh..i might have to say sorry to you guys   uh..i might have to say sorry to you  guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 8:39 pm

:'(
Back to top Go down
arv

PostSubject: Re: uh..i might have to say sorry to you guys   uh..i might have to say sorry to you  guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 8:54 pm

plz dont guys it was fun...wats wrong y the server needs to be taken down
Back to top Go down
arv

PostSubject: Re: uh..i might have to say sorry to you guys   uh..i might have to say sorry to you  guys Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 9:08 am

DONT CLOSE SERVER ME ONLY BE GM FOR 10 MINS :'( sniff lol...so wats wrong with the server guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uh..i might have to say sorry to you guys   uh..i might have to say sorry to you  guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uh..i might have to say sorry to you guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
David & Dustin's World of Warcraft Server :: World of Warcraft-
Jump to: