David & Dustin's World of Warcraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David & Dustin's World of Warcraft Server

World of Warcraft

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Players

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paladan

paladan

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-03-22

All Players Empty
PostSubject: All Players   All Players Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 3:20 am

Hey guys its GM Paladan here, I have a request.. I want all to type this when in game.. /join world This is not active by default, and we need it on so horde and ally can chat in one channel. (To chat with all you would type /4 Message) This is not to be abused but its easier for GM to know where you are, and to reach one if the trouble ticket goes unanswered for a while. Just remember GM will answer questions as quick as possible, and so remember to ask Gm for help first, then the admin. GM are to help keep Admin from doing things the GM can do and allow them to do things for the server! Thanks and I hope to see you guys online!

Also remember if you made a ticket and it goes unanswered for a while, just type .gm It will tell you if any GM are online. And for the love of all that is good and holy "DONT GO AFK" leave and expect to be logged in hours later. I will give David and Dustin your name for possible ban, or kick. That is crazy, we have not got a high enough player cap for you be able to do this. So just log off and when you come back log back in. Now its cool to go AFK for Bio or get something to drink.. But 10 min. top...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-03-19

All Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Players   All Players Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:16 pm

why have a billion when you can have a million...
Back to top Go down
https://danddserver.niceboard.com

All Players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
David & Dustin's World of Warcraft Server :: World of Warcraft-
Jump to: