David & Dustin's World of Warcraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David & Dustin's World of Warcraft Server

World of Warcraft

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
arv

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-03-22

GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S Empty
PostSubject: GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S   GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 8:09 pm

hey wats up... my name is RAV Evil or Very Mad ... im one of the new GM's here for this server... i have created this post for u guys to get to know us, since we be the ones ignoring u most the time while in game Laughing ... i say that out of the deepest part of my heart... no offence but when u beg for stuff it seems kind of pathetic.. SO DONT.. well u guys can post and ask wat u wish.. oh and other GM's would u post to let the people get to know u ok kool...peace out
P.S- look out my char im a priest..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S   GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 12:17 am

Im Dustin..Im from Prairie Village Kansas(6blocks from KC missouri) and as you can see i am the main poster on this forum..David is my friend who lives right down the street across the state line..so if there are any problems with the server we can easily relay messages to each other..we are both currently seniors at the Plaza Academy..we are both pot heads..and drunks...and most likely we are both going to the police academy next year..lol TRUE!
Back to top Go down
https://danddserver.niceboard.com
paladan

paladan

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S   GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 2:05 am

Im Brian, the other new gm. Now let me give you some advice. DONT ASK FOR GOLD OR ITEMS. I dont care to do the TP, and maybe skills not able to get due to bug quest. And I am a big believer in having fun so dont be surprised to see me right there beside you fighting mobs or bosses. DONT WISPER ME! THAT IS WHAT TROUBLE TICKETS ARE FOR! You have to realize that many many people will try to whisper at the same time and it gets very confusing for the GM and Admins. Thanks and Dustin who won the Flordia and UCLA game?
Back to top Go down
Perboke

Perboke

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S   GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 6:34 am

All are great people i think
Grats all ;D
Just a question Rav you like the warlock name ''Rav''??
Back to top Go down
arv

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S   GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 10:32 am

i had many warlocks name Rav but my most prized one was on a server called Team Canada. others were on local servers... so i dont know if u were referring to that one..if u were why do u ask
Back to top Go down
Perboke

Perboke

PostSubject: Re: GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S   GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 10:38 am

I have a video in my computer warlock name ''Rav'' and its very IMBA!
Im just asking, relax m8 ;D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S   GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 7:38 pm

paladan wrote:
Im Brian, the other new gm. Now let me give you some advice. DONT ASK FOR GOLD OR ITEMS. I dont care to do the TP, and maybe skills not able to get due to bug quest. And I am a big believer in having fun so dont be surprised to see me right there beside you fighting mobs or bosses. DONT WISPER ME! THAT IS WHAT TROUBLE TICKETS ARE FOR! You have to realize that many many people will try to whisper at the same time and it gets very confusing for the GM and Admins. Thanks and Dustin who won the Flordia and UCLA game?

unfortunately it was flordia by quite a few points..EVEN THOUGH KANSAS BEAT FLORDIA EARLIER THIS SEASON!! but o well...hopefully ohio state wins because i hate flordia!!! the only SEC teams i will allow be champs are LSU and UK
Back to top Go down
https://danddserver.niceboard.com
paladan

paladan

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S   GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 10:26 pm

DAMN STRAIGHT ON UK!!
Back to top Go down
Perboke

Perboke

PostSubject: Re: GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S   GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 2:23 pm

Admin wrote:
paladan wrote:

unfortunately it was flordia by quite a few points..EVEN THOUGH KANSAS BEAT FLORDIA EARLIER THIS SEASON!! but o well...hopefully ohio state wins because i hate flordia!!! the only SEC teams i will allow be champs are LSU and UK
David can you plz see your Inbox and maybe answer me? im impatience xDD
Thanks for attention
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S   GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GETTING TO KNOW THE GM'S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
David & Dustin's World of Warcraft Server :: World of Warcraft-
Jump to: