David & Dustin's World of Warcraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David & Dustin's World of Warcraft Server

World of Warcraft

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conected and nothing else

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zed

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Conected and nothing else Empty
PostSubject: Conected and nothing else   Conected and nothing else Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 8:45 am

Me and my friends has a problem, we are tring to conect to server but it always stops on CONECTED we manage to conect after long time but we have to restart the game for many times. We have tried many realm lists from ather servers but just here we have this problem:D do u know what to do with it?
Back to top Go down
Perboke

Perboke

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Conected and nothing else   Conected and nothing else Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 10:05 am

Hi m8, yesterday i have the same problem
You need wait a little, because that is reason of server full
Good game Smile
Back to top Go down
Zed

PostSubject: Re: Conected and nothing else   Conected and nothing else Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 2:20 pm

hmm but i try to conect when there are 30 people and than there are 35 people but I still canīt conect. If there is a limit pleas how big is that limit?
Back to top Go down
Scheffi

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Conected and nothing else   Conected and nothing else Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 2:44 pm

i donīt know... have same prob... stop at connected... i let load it 20 min and nothing happend..
Back to top Go down
Zed

PostSubject: Re: Conected and nothing else   Conected and nothing else Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 3:12 pm

I can say that I log in after 15-30minutes, or if i am lucky the server crash and when it is back online i can log in
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Conected and nothing else   Conected and nothing else Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 5:44 pm

depends on time of day how many people can be on...we have it set up to put people in line and if you leave the line it goes to someone else...right now the server is off i believe
Back to top Go down
https://danddserver.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conected and nothing else   Conected and nothing else Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conected and nothing else
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
David & Dustin's World of Warcraft Server :: World of Warcraft-
Jump to: